I love to film and I love to take photographs. I never go out without a camera. Which is convenient considering filming is my job. Over the past 8 years of working in the film industry, I have developed my shooting style into what it is now. I aim to provide very discreet wedding coverage. As a result, the footage I capture allows me to create cinematically beautiful and engaging wedding films with a cohesive narrative style.
I take a maximum of 15 wedding bookings per year, to ensure I always spend the required amount of time working on each one & no part of the process is rushed or quality compromised. For information about my prices and how I can adjust my packages to suit you, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
A few kind words...
"Michael captured our wedding day at Bogbain Farm on April 13th 2017. A lovely guy who was very professional from start to finish. We are absolutely delighted with our video - could not have asked for anything more. Creative, original and unique - highly recommend!!!!""
"Michael's video from our wedding has had everyone in tears! He was so subtle on the day; wouldn't even know he was there. Would recommend him to anyone!""
Wedding Film Packages – from £1250
- Single operator with 2 cameras for up to 12 hours.
- 3-8 minute highlights film.
- A 40 second teaser – perfect for online and sharing.
- Speeches and ceremony in their entirety – great audio from every speaker.
- Coverage of bride preparations.
- Discreet filming all day.
- Film available to download on a private link.
Get in touch
- Additional camera operator(s).
- 4K UHD resolution wedding highlights film.
- Aerial Drone Filming (CAA Approved & Insured)*
- Pre-wedding Film – a creative and narrative style short film.
- Raw uncut footage I have captured on the day on a hard drive.
- Interviews with family members
- Additional evening and party coverage.
- 20+ minute feature film
Get in touch
*Drone filming dependent on land owner permissions and weather conditions